 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9113
Re: My RCX is HAUNTED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 18:12:21 GMT

if project X came is second with this Primitive spaghetti code, imagine if I actually
applied myself.

Chris, I'd just like to know whether you use BricxCC to edit your MindScript
code?  If you don't you might consider giving it a try.

John Hansen
http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/bricxcc.htm