 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9104
Re: My RCX is HAUNTED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:10:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

Thanks for the invite!  Unfortunatly I live in Southern Minnesota, but maybe
Doug Carlson and I will road trip up there sometime!

Did you go ot the Minnesota state fair?  They had the Mondial Shake, "Magnum"
there (it has themeatic elements like Tom Selek).

    Iain