 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9083
Re: My RCX is HAUNTED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 04:20:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jordan Bradford wrote:
Is this for one of your competitions? If it isn't you could post the code for us
to see and maybe debug.

You seem to imply that someone might glean something from his code. You clearly
don't know Chris or his robots very well. (Whoever heard of 64 nested IFs before
Chris?)

In addition, if he did post his code, I'd advise everyone not to read it just
before going to sleep...you'd be almost certain to have nighmares!

Bruce