 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9106
Re: My RCX is HAUNTED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:15:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

Thanks for the invite!  Unfortunatly I live in Southern Minnesota, but maybe
Doug Carlson and I will road trip up there sometime!

Did you go ot the Minnesota state fair?  They had the Mondial Shake, "Magnum"
there (it has themeatic elements like Tom Selek).

Nope.  I did not make it this year.  My son and I plan on going next year
though.  He's never been there, and is interested.

He wants me to go on rides with him, but I think that even with dramamine, I'd
still get sick.

    Iain

Kevin