 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9109
Re: My RCX is HAUNTED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:21:17 GMT

The pile of IFs is also just as unreadable and hard to understand. :)

I had no problem reading it.  Maybe you have to be good at software or
something.... (do you have to be a member to heckle?)

no,  anyone can heckle... BUT you better have some pretty good credentials, and have
some standing in the community (of rcx's)

These are things I cannot asses, so I guess I'll stop heckling.

Well I've made a few bipeds and two pneumatic calculators using RCXs....... Does
that help?

Kevin