 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9098
Re: My RCX is HAUNTED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:38:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Bruce Sheridan wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for
thinking of it.

Kevin (would love to be a member of RTL Toronto) Clague

With an attitude like that, there is NO WAY you could ever join our group. The
number 1 requirement is that you mock Chris mercilessly!  Don't you realize that
Chris will be quoting this post for years to come...He has probably already got
it printed and framed!

Sorry, I didn't know.  I'll refrain from this kind of activity in the future.

Kevin