 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9095
Re: My RCX is HAUNTED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:22:57 GMT

"Kevin L. Clague" wrote:

Man, you guys sure fight well.....

thanks.

but what people don't see is that off line we are all good friends. that's why we have
monthly dinners.

so although it looks like we are "fighting"  really Calum and I are good friends.  Heck
even Bruce has my home phone number.  many of us call each other and discuss problems
off line.

for some reason on line seems like a good place to slander others.

So I will take much ribbing from the regulars cause I know we are all just kidding,  I
find it hard to accept  real criticisms, or mocking, from "non" members.

I think that's the difference.

Even Steve H figured this out early on.  that's why I like him,  heck that's why I've
called him long distance to "chat"

you would do well in RTL.

  It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for
thinking of it.

now to make Bruce's Life a living hell!

:)

Excuse me for a second.

  It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for
thinking of it.

thanks.  did I mention I am not a programmer by trade?

  It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for
thinking of it.

thanks.  have I told people that I have no formal programming training.

  It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for
thinking of it.

thanks. very kind of you to say.

  It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for
thinking of it.

oh, go on.  I'm blushing.

  It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for
thinking of it.

okokokok, I'll stop.

  It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for
thinking of it.

ya. it was kind of neat wasn't it.

Kevin (would love to be a member of RTL Toronto) Clague

we'd love to have you.

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it."  K.C.

new sig file....

just trying it out