 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8850
Re: rtlToronto14 AC issue and entrants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:29:45 GMT

Ok, if AC is allowed, what is the ruling if a robot gets tangle in the
opponents AC cord?

First AC is not allowed yet.   Until the webpage changes, AC is still not legal.

At some point, we're going to tally up how people stand on the issue so far:

Iain - No
Wayne - No
Chris - Yes
Bruce - Yes
Jeremy - Yes
Ka-On - Yes

Trevyn?
Rob?
JeffVW?

As for what happens, my tendancy is that if it gets caught up, the robot with
the wire gets the match disqualified and the one that got tangled wins
automatically.

Calum