 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8814
Re: rtlToronto14 AC issue and entrants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:38:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets wrote:

Since then, I have acquired (through Evil-Bay) 2 additional 1.0's, complete
with the power plug for just over $100 US, with about $15 US for shipping.
So that would make it a better deal than just an RCX block...

So far, knock on wood, both of my
"used" RCX's have performed great!!

I don't get why you're buying all these RCX's, and not building robots for the
competitions.  What do you use the RCX's for?

    Iain