 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8806
Re: rtlToronto14 AC issue and entrants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:17:38 GMT

Okay,

So, I'm reading:

Chris
Bruce
Iain
Trevyn
Rob
Me

Are trying to put together robots for rtlToronto14.  Any others?

Also, for those intending to play, vote on:

Yes or No: AC adapters allowed.

I'm building a robot for rtlToronto14. As for AC adapters, heck no. That's not
being nice to those of you who don't know how to buy batteries, but robot
competitions are not about being nice. I for one will not be able to use AC
because I don't have an RCX 1.0, so why should I give anyone else that slight
advantage?