 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8812
Re: rtlToronto14 AC issue and entrants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:27:44 GMT

I have 4.  I flat out refuse to buy an RCX if it does not have an AC jack.

That is pretty tough terms.  What if the RCX is available at clearance for
$199 CDN like the 1.5's were on just after the 2.0's were released?  I
know for that price, I bought one.

Since then, I have acquired (through Evil-Bay) 2 additional 1.0's, complete
with the power plug for just over $100 US, with about $15 US for shipping.
So that would make it a better deal than just an RCX block...

but then you add an additional variable of new vs. used.  There is a uncertainty
about acquiring used goods.  So far, knock on wood, both of my
"used" RCX's have performed great!!

Ben