 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15973
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto21 Tentative Ruleset Published
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 18:50:57 GMT

I only bring this up because it chains back to the block colour picking and how
your undiscussed change to the rules made it imposible for me to use the colours
I chose.

Feel free to point out that I didn't have a robot at that contest, so I should
shut up about it. :-)

Not only did you not have a robot at that contest and you should shut up about
it :) but also:

-You're complaining I should use what is discussed at the dinner*
-Yet we discussed which colours we were going to choose at dinner, and I said I
was going to use white blocks, but everyone "forgot" all that.

* which I have replied, I have to edit the rules, it's part of the process to
make them work.  I also have to reply to the trolls and the usual, even though,
it's part of playing Calum-ball.  Someone needs to do it, and inevitably, it
falls to me.

If DaveK wrote the rules, they'd be like this:

I believe people should have the freedom to bloviatte on what they think "the
rules" should be.  Why, if it wasn't the great character of Ainsley Hayes in
"the West Wing" who said "The people I have met have been extraordinarily
qualified. Their intent is good. Their commitment is true. They are righteous,
and they are patriots."  So I think we should all give a round of applause to
those who build robots.

If people want to have the rope at 2", that's fine by me.

If people don't want to say where the rope is, that's also fine by me.

If people want to pay for electricity and tables, that's fine by me.

If people want to hoist the Hobby Show organizers by their own petards, that's
fine by me.

If people like this picture of deer in my backyard, that's fine by me.

I'll always support Suz in where she wants the rope.

Calum