 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15920
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto21 Tentative Ruleset Published
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 05:19:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris wrote:
but it can not be more then 1 lb. (.453KG)

Official "Mini-Sumo" rules allow robots that are up to 500kg (1.1lbs).

I think that's actually about 1100 lbs, not 1.1 lbs. But I could be wrong.

Thanks for pointing out Chris' error.

That
would be a pretty impresive mini sumo bot though, I gotta say. Can you fit it in
a 10 inch cube per the trial rules? (without using neutronium plated parts, that
is?) If you can, you're a better builder than even you think you are.

I don't think that's possible.