 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15960
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto21 Tentative Ruleset Published
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 15:29:41 GMT

1.5 lb
BUT you have to give me a reciept for the FULL price

How about I give you an updated rules page?  I removed the 2" height entry and
exit (I wanted people to not have a height advantage to begin the round with,
but whatever...) and added in the 1.5 pound weight limit.

Calum

And a link is where....?

Didn't see it on the main page.

I won't be linking it until we're reasonably frozen on it:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/rtl21/

I tend to hide them with a URL only on Lugnet's rtlToronto NG until we're
reasonably solid it won't change.  This is to make things a little easier on
those who may not keep up with the changes.

Calum