 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15968
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto21 Tentative Ruleset Published
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 15:24:17 GMT

All we have to fear now is how our humor translates in German language.

I'm not sure which Simpsons quote to use:

"I, for one, welcome our new German overlords..."

or:

"Oooh, the Germans are mad at me.  I'm so scared!  Oooh, the Germans!
[hiding behind Smithers]  Uh oh, the Germans are going to get me!"

:)

In all honesty, I'm kinda looking forward to getting Lugnet back together again.
I have hope that once Rene and crew take over, things will be a bit more in
shape.  If Rene's cool, then that's great.

If Rene's more strict, that's okay too.  One of my favourite web boards,
Television Without Pity, is very strictly run and it's signal to noise is very
very high, which is great.  It's no less fun or enjoyable--people rant and snark
about TV shows, they write creative and funny stuff--but people don't kvetch
about the forum itself or each other.

That said, there is a TWoPsucks board though too...so...not everyone's cup of
tea...

Calum