 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13187
Re: who does chris think he is?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 04:31:17 GMT

I can even see that wishy-washy-easily-swayed Dave K says that you are
right.

BUT, Calum, you made my point in your very last sentence.  At no point
have I ever(STRESS EVER)  advocated that I want to swear at ever second
word.

ALL I ASK is that if I feel I can best express a    F E E L I N G   by
using something as harmless as B$#&*^IT, then I dont ever want to have
to fear the wrath of seven people I have never met.

And what I'm saying is, you don't NEED to.  It's like saying, should I ever NEED
to blow up a small sovereign nation, I want to always have access to a nuclear
weapon (since everyone likes to call it the "F-Bomb" (?!#!@#)).  It should never
get that far.

I'll leave it to people with more time than me to show you COUNTLESS
examples of unparliamentary llanguage as used in public.

Well, I'm sure you guys can be all clever and find them, but my point was, there
are many examples of where people don't need to swear to make a point.

Calum