 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13116
Re: look at my balls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 20:40:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
So, I know there's interest in building Great Ball Contraption modules.

Who's thinking about bringing something to Brickfest?

I really have no idea how much room we're going to need.  Actually, I'm thinking
we're going to make more than one loop.  These things can get pretty big, pretty
fast...

Steve

If i'm at BF, I'll bring a few modules... y'knoiw, just so I can play with
Steve's balls again...

Dave K