 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13115
Re: Uh Oh...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 20:38:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Iain Hendry wrote:
PS - I WANT A MAC.  NOW.

So do I!!!

Derek

You can have 'em.  I'll stick with the PC

Anyone read PvP Online?  Scott's finally raised enuf money from 'Mac zealots' to
get a mini Apple :)

Can you give a capsule summary for the non readers???

Did he say something along the lines of "I am not using a Mac unless someone
else buys me one" or something?

Yep--for the longest time Scott had a little pic of Brent with a was of bills
hanging out his mouth--you click on it and it took you to a page where,
basically, he goes off on a rant about Mac zealots always telling him to buy a
mac.  He said somehting along the lines of 'oh yeah--you think they're so
great--you give me the money to buy one', and he had a little PayPal thing and a
bar showing how much funding from the Mac camp he had received.

Well, last week he posted that he had enuf money to purchase some sort of Mac.

See, there's a guy who makes his living off the internet, and still gets people
to send him money to buy a computer to boot!

How 'bout that.