 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13086
Re: Uh Oh...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:21:12 GMT

<snip>
93 times in like a few days ('cause the newly revamped ApacheHostNameLookups
hasn't been on for more than a few days) people from the US government have been
visiting Sparky's Space!!!
<snip>

Well, since the Navy installed internet connected computers in just about every
office where I work, the number of people using the internet at work has gone up
exponentially.  In fact, I'm posting this reply from a government computer.

-Orion