 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13090
Re: Uh Oh...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:12:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
After a minor fiasco, which I won't delve into here

*cough* PR0N server *cough*

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but seriously, if someone wants the
images, then take 'em and put 'em on their own site!!!  Hotlinking--verbotten!!!

(snip)

I dunno.  I'm just picturing Dubya, sitting behind that big ol' desk of his,
wondering what he can screw up next.  Somehow 'Sparky's Space' seems, at least
to me, to be setting the bar kinda high.

Didn't you mean "low" ??

I was just wondering if he could actually accomplish this feat!  He can't seem
to get anything else right...

Not that I'm saying he's a small man, in stature and intellect, wisdom and
discernment.  I wouldn't be saying that at all.  I may have, shall we say,
alluded  to these ideas during the course of a few conversations...

Hey, even the not very bright like Elin.

That is so true!  I know I'm not the brightest bulb, but I certainly appreciate
Ms. Grindemyr, and noticing the search criteria listed on the stats page, other
people do as well.

Hmmm...

After the initial post about US gov't being on my page o' hits with 93, I
noticed that US Military actually ranked higher on the 'hit parade'...

More Eeeep!!!

They're coming to take me away--Ha Ha!!

They're coming to take me away--Ho Ho!!

They're coming to take me away--Hee Hee!!

To the funny farm,where the sky is blue...

(in best Yul Brenner voice)--Et Cetera... Et Cetera... Et Cetera....

Dave K