 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13088
Re: Uh Oh...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:50:04 GMT

After a minor fiasco, which I won't delve into here

*cough* PR0N server *cough*

(snip)

I dunno.  I'm just picturing Dubya, sitting behind that big ol' desk of his,
wondering what he can screw up next.  Somehow 'Sparky's Space' seems, at least
to me, to be setting the bar kinda high.

Didn't you mean "low" ??

Not that I'm saying he's a small man, in stature and intellect, wisdom and
discernment.  I wouldn't be saying that at all.  I may have, shall we say,
alluded  to these ideas during the course of a few conversations...

Hey, even the not very bright like Elin.