 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13085
Re: Can I hang out here for a while until it's safe at lugnet.general?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:03:16 GMT

G'Day
Welcome, you can most certainly join us in our little corner of LUGNET.
Cheers
Oliver
NOTE: This thread WILL remain free of the 'c' word, (which most of ya can't
spell right anyway) and free of the 'g' words, both new and old.

"Gary Istok" <istokg@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Hello folks in Toronto.

I thought I would hang out here for a while, until the Lego uncivil war is
over....  Since I live in St. Clair Shores Michigan, a northern suburb of
Detroit, and since I can see the Essex Co. Canada shore from the highest
point
in my city (across Lake St. Clair) I thought I would chat with you folks
for a
while.  I do have some "Canadian" questions for you folks for my upcoming
Lego
CD on the history of Lego.

I have a 1962 Canadian Samsonite Lego catalog.  I am pretty sure that Lego • <snip>

Anyway, I wanted to say HELLO!

Gary Istok
(A Red Wing fan!)