 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13221
Re: look at my balls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 17:31:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Barnes wrote:
I think a poll of likely intrepid ball players who plan on bringing one or more
GBC modules to BrickFest would be a great idea. It would help to figure out how
many modules we might expect to see there.

What's the plan for BF this year?  Anyone know?  The only major event we have on
our schedule is NMRA in July and I honestly wouldn't mind knowing when BrickFest
was...

Calum