 Administrative / General / 12245
Re: Effeet insults 101 was (Re: who does chris think he is?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 04:41:15 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Joseph Greene wrote:

Um, if  you need to resort to profanity, then I submit that you have already
lost the argument.

Who said anything about argument? I often use words in normal conversation that
would probably be considered profane here.

ROSCO