 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11811
Re: .rtlToronto Stats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 18:31:16 GMT

-speaking of the hellish drive to Owen sound, and the hour drive AFTER
that to Tobermory - Ralph, Janey, when are you going to petition your
MP's to increase the speed limit from 80 to 100?  I hate that drive.

to each is own.  I find the drive is soo scenic.  I love it, it is so relaxing
to see the flora and the fauna... and the clean air!!

- DAMN chooch-ee-man

Who took a leak in your coffee?  The only bad thing about the boat
is the price.  The ride is nice...not too fast, not too slow.

- can someone explain to me how ~BEN~ placed FIFTH in top post count!???
- I'm done for a small while.

shear dumb luck...???

must sleep now.

agreed... :)