 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11802
Re: .rtlToronto Stats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 00:58:23 GMT

I go all the way to Tobermory for 4 days and this places goes all to hell.

-Ivan, do you not remember rule # 4:   If you post something that causes
Larry P to post in the Lug, then you shall get a flogin'
-who the hell told Janey that she was NOT in RTL???  what a bunch of
freaks and nerds you all are.  we get an honest to gosh WOMAN in the
group, and you DONT invite her.... BAH!  FREAKS!!
-speaking of the hellish drive to Owen sound, and the hour drive AFTER
that to Tobermory - Ralph, Janey, when are you going to petition your
MP's to increase the speed limit from 80 to 100?  I hate that drive.
- DAMN chooch-ee-man
- can someone explain to me how ~BEN~ placed FIFTH in top post count!???
- I'm done for a small while.   must sleep now.

Ivan Louch wrote:

I was looking at one of those annual top poster statistics the other day and

But enough of this! I bring you the Fun Facts of .rtlToronto in Numbers!

Sample size: 11963 posts, from 2000-10-05 to 2004-07-29
A total of 296 unique posters have contributed through out the years

Top 50 Posters:
1882 Calum Tsang
1446 Chris Magno
1344 David Koudys
1336 Iain Hendry
813 Benjamin Medinets
.

Ivan

- No one reads these anymore.

I do!!!

Chris

the /Chi-Cheemaun/**(1) is a loud thing at 7 am!

1.  Best Pronounced Chooch-ee-Man (the locals LOVE it)