 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11791
Re: .rtlToronto Stats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 05:32:27 GMT

In all seriousness (well as much as I can manage anyway).... are any of you rtl
guys that are coming to BrickFest bringing any sort of Train/Town Display, or
are you just bringing various MOCS?

I'm just trying to bring myself right now.  I haven't had time to work on
graduate work, not to mention Lego, these last months.

Calum

Oh okay, thanks Calum. I'm glad you can manage to at least bringing yourself, I
know that was touch and go for a bit.

I was just asking cause I have a few town building I was thinking to bring, and
was wondering if they could be placed in the rtl display.

Anyone else?? ....... eh ...... Bueller?? Bueller???

Janey "Red Brick"