 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11787
Re: .rtlToronto Stats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 01:32:33 GMT

Wow, that was much easier then I thought it was going to be. Either Ivan has the
softest heart in rtl or I'm falling into some sort of rtl voodoo trap.

Nope, no voodoo traps here ;-)

In all seriousness (well as much as I can manage anyway).... are any of you rtl
guys that are coming to BrickFest bringing any sort of Train/Town Display, or
are you just bringing various MOCS?

You better watch it Janey – this is way off topic for this thread. Next thing
you know Larrzy-Lugnet-Police-Pi’zek will be on your case. I actually discovered
an interesting phenomena – his post count *exactly* equals to the number of
off-topic and TOS violating posts in any given newsgroup. Coincidence? I think
not!
So to answer Oliver’s earlier question – 276 posts out of the 11963 posts
sampled are off-topic.
:-)

Ivan
- No one reads these anymore.