 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11783
Re: .rtlToronto Stats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 06:49:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

I tried joining rtl, apparently I was rejected before I had the pleasure of
attending my first meeting.

Janey "Red Brick" (trying to get on that stats page)

rtl has very strict standards.  To maintain a certain quality level within the
group, prospective members that don’t fall within rtl’s tight guidelines are not
likely to be encouraged to return.

After seeing stuff like your little red brick city, it’s pretty easy to tell you
don’t fall within those standards.

That city is just too good...

Oh darn, luckily I'm used to rejection, so the open wound although fresh will
heal remarkable fast.  I guess I will give you guys a call when I start making
unfinished town buildings and robots that fail all objectives of the
competitions.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhahahahaaaaa!!!

lol

Yes, take that you buncha robot-building-peoples...

Blah...I don't know what i'm sayin' it's like 2:50 in the a.m. and i'm at
work...

So i've gotta do something. Oh, and yah Ben, you're right, i've gotta post a bit
more often...my new jod at Magna will facilitate that...i think.

                                     --==Richard==--