 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11795
Re: .rtlToronto Stats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 05:55:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

You have to answer two questions for yourself.

1)Are you man enough to do it? (Being a voodoo sweep is no easy job.)
2)All is fair in posting and war.  Who is the one that set the first trap?
(In case you don't understand, ask yourself who lured me to Lugnet in the first
place.)

Bummer for a second there I thought you were gonna quote a Clint Eastwood movie.

Janey "Red Brick" (lured ~ hook,line and sinker)

I believe they call that "postitis". Oh no wait, that's just you, wink.

ROSCO