 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11774
Re: .rtlToronto Stats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 01:23:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ivan Louch wrote:

But enough of this! I bring you the Fun Facts of .rtlToronto in Numbers!

Sample size: 11963 posts, from 2000-10-05 to 2004-07-29
A total of 296 unique posters have contributed through out the years

Lies, lies and damn statistics!

“RTL” refers to posts by people from the “Core Group”. Following suite I
copy-pasted the names off the main page, so if you weren’t included please
direct all the flame-mail to Calum ;)

Oh well if I'm not a member of rtlToronto I guess I'll just have to join
JaneyLUG.

ROSCO