 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11777
Re: .rtlToronto Stats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 02:31:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ross Crawford wrote:

Oh well if I'm not a member of rtlToronto I guess I'll just have to join
JaneyLUG.

ROSCO

Hmmmm the initiation is pretty tough but I have a feeling you can handle it.

Build a LEGO crane??????

Well no, I was thinking something smaller.  The JaneyLug is heavily into
micro-scale right now.  Your micro contributions have sealed the deal.  No
worries though, we change our focus at the drop of a hat.

Whoooohooo our first international member.

Cool! Does that mean I passed the pretty tough initiation?

Apparently.

Janey "Red Brick"