 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11779
Re: .rtlToronto Stats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 03:50:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ivan Louch wrote:
I was looking at one of those annual top poster statistics the other day • ...
But enough of this! I bring you the Fun Facts of .rtlToronto in Numbers!

Sample size: 11963 posts, from 2000-10-05 to 2004-07-29
A total of 296 unique posters have contributed through out the years

Top 50 Posters:
1882 Calum Tsang
1446 Chris Magno
1344 David Koudys
1336 Iain Hendry
813 Benjamin Medinets
656 Derek Raycraft
441 Jeff Van Winden
296 Jeff Elliott
295 Steve Hassenplug
276 Larry Pieniazek

This post should move me to #8 on the rtl list!

Now, all I need is 144 more posts to overtake 7th...

Steve