 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11785
Re: .rtlToronto Stats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 18:54:35 GMT

Janey "Red Brick" (trying to get on that stats page)

Just so you don’t feel bad Janey, I looked up your name on the database – you
were #58 with 12 posts at the time the stats were posted. However if you add the
4 posts you made in the last few days, that will tie you for #50 with Dan
O'Connell and Phil Schilling :-D

Also, as promised, here is the Access database with the stats:
http://www.nation01.net/misc/tempupload/rtlStats.zip
The database is an Access 2000 file, and IIRC you won’t be able to open it in
any version of Access other than 2000. If this is the case, I also included the
raw data in a .txt file, which you can use to copy-paste the stats into a
proggie of your choice.

Ivan
-No one reads these anymore.