 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11784
Re: .rtlToronto Stats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 14:13:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel wrote:

Oh, and yah Ben, you're right, i've gotta post a bit
more often...my new jod at Magna will facilitate that...i think.

I think it's quality that's wanted, not quantity. That's the desire generally on
LUGNET, although perhaps not here. If you haven't enough to do at work, you may
want to work on increasing your post quality level first before increasing the
quantity. Unless you feel your quality level is as good as is needed, of course.