 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11793
Re: .rtlToronto Stats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 05:43:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ivan Louch wrote:
Wow, that was much easier then I thought it was going to be. Either Ivan has the
softest heart in rtl or I'm falling into some sort of rtl voodoo trap.

Nope, no voodoo traps here ;-)

Hmmmmmm that's just what someone that had set a trap would say.  I'm not so
easily fooled. I might have to call in my Aussie backup from the J-Lug to walk
ahead of me.

HEY!!!!! You mean you just let me join so I could be your personal voodoo
sweeper?????

Rosco

The short answer, "yes".
The long answer "yes, but there are many other benefits as well."

You have to answer two questions for yourself.

1)Are you man enough to do it? (Being a voodoo sweep is no easy job.)
2)All is fair in posting and war.  Who is the one that set the first trap?
(In case you don't understand, ask yourself who lured me to Lugnet in the first
place.)

Janey "Red Brick" (lured ~ hook,line and sinker)