 Organizations / Australia / 1314
Re: LegOz 2001.VIC.1 / Studs 2001.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:38:42 GMT

And if we can con^H^H^H persuade someone else to take a second car, I • might
even make a concerted effort to finish my crane (even though I fear
technic-heads will be in the minority...)

second car is arranged and, mechanics report permitting, should be ready to
roll.

perhaps we need to make some firm arrangements?

cheers

sue ann
(who is still determined to make everyone sit through the fabuland video
)  )