 Organizations / Australia / 1353
Re: Australia Day Brikwars (Take 2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 03:33:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, James Howse writes:
Not sure if everyone who needed to see this has, How many exactly are going
to be playing? Richard, Are the Space Pirates going to be along (with or
without Tanker Babes)? How many other Welshish STUDS? Does anyone need me to
supply a unit or two for them to throw into the fray?

I'll try to toss together a correctly classified, if crudely crafted,
corsair crew (or are they?). They might be a little bit Ninja and a little
bit Nemo, but otherwise very very Welshishish.

--DaveL