 Organizations / Australia / 1294
Re: LegOz 2001.VIC.1 / Studs 2001.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 23:18:22 GMT

Benjamin Whytcross <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:G75Gzs.GLq@lugnet.com...
G'day all,

Just afteer an idea of how many Victorians are likely to be making the • trip
up, and what sort of forces they'll be able to provide for the Brickwars
battle [1]. [Sue-Ann...Would you like some chains for your Space mutants
[eg: the bondage force from LegOz 20000.vic.1 :) ] as I can provide 40 or
so, along with a whip or two :) ]

Somewhere along the line I seemed to have been left off the list of the
Victorians who are attending....... Transport permitting, I do intend on
being there.

And I will need some more chains, and a few whips too (can never have enough
;) )

cheers

sue ann