 Organizations / Australia / 1340
Re: LegOz 2001.VIC.1 / Studs 2001.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 03:19:11 GMT

Apologies if this shows up twice - first post ended up in cyber - black-hole
8?(

Dave Low <stinglessbee@hotSPAMFREEmail.com> wrote in message

Oh, don't worry Ross -- we all love Technic, and most of us have a few • sets,
it's just that the System folk are in awe of people who can actually _do_
stuff with it!! And with Dave Drew not coming, we'll be looking for some
mechanical constructions to (metaphorically) drool over. Your towercrane
looks very cool -- Kerry, will you be bringing anything down?

Another quickie - For my next project, I'm looking for larg(ish) numbers of
the following stuff:

Nx1 bricks, 2<=N<=16
Nx2 45 deg slopes, 1<=N<=4
2x2 45 deg corner slopes

all in light grey. If anyone going to Studs 2001.1 has any they'd like to
sell / trade, I'd be interested. Unfortunately, all I really have to trade
is lots of technic, and some old (pre dark ages) stuff, though Ben's already
shown a little interest in some of that....

Regards,

ROSCO