 Organizations / Australia / 1317
Re: LegOz 2001.VIC.1 / Studs 2001.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 04:17:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Sue Ann Barber writes:

second car is arranged and, mechanics report permitting, should be ready to
roll.

perhaps we need to make some firm arrangements?

Well, if I *do* manage to finish the crane, it'll probably fill a couple of
large boxes (just thank the stars I don't have enough bricks to build the tower
more than 2 levels high!). Along with the VicBrik Transport Shuttle, and the
8448 hot-rod I was thinking of throwing in, my stuff will take up a fair amount
of space.

I guess it's a matter of working out the easiest way to arrange the pick-ups.
We have Martin at Cranbourne, myself at Chadstone, Ben at Craigieburn (no, I'm
not practising my alliteration). Maybe if Martin & I were to go with Paul (as
usual!) and you could pick up Ben?

Just throwing things around.....

ROSCO