 Organizations / Australia / 1321
Re: LegOz 2001.VIC.1 / Studs 2001.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 12:39:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Sue Ann Barber writes:

I guess it's a matter of working out the easiest way to arrange the • pick-ups.
We have Martin at Cranbourne, myself at Chadstone, Ben at Craigieburn (no, • I'm
not practising my alliteration). Maybe if Martin & I were to go with Paul • (as
usual!) and you could pick up Ben?

sounds good - of course we could meet at ben's and rearrange luggage (read:
lego)

Vic people can we have some firm plans?

cheers

sue ann

Well, I see no worries with hosting the re-arrangement of the lego...Just so
I know when I have to be awake :)

BTW what has been aranged about accomodation for up north?

Benjamin Whytcross