 Organizations / Australia / 1344
Re: Australia Day Brikwars (Take 2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:39:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, James Howse writes:

Not sure if everyone who needed to see this has, How many exactly are going
to be playing?

Count me in, at least for a bit, as long as I don't get too caught up in the
whole hostly thingie.  So that's one, you makes two...

Richard, Are the Space Pirates going to be along (with or without Tanker Babes)?

Absolutement mon ami!  Dunno if the babes can play, have to check the rules,
but they'll be there, at the very least looking on with a sardonic smile and
an odd sparkle in their eyes ;-)

I'm not a bookkeeper so I'm putting my foot down, no info, no play.

Perfectly reasonable.

Note to self: Must study BrikWars rules....

Richard
Still baldly going...