 Organizations / Australia / 1297
Re: Grandly National Studfest VII
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 02:50:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Dave Low writes:

Will there be (evil Stevie style) Pirate wars as part of the Brickwars?

At this stage not.

The Grandly National Studfest VII is headed for the Mittagong RSL, which
means ships would all need to be making their way there.  That kind of
undertaking, for a fleet of 8 or 9 vessels, is not for the faint hearted,
nor even for the vaguely sensible....

On top of that, there appears to be way more support for the Space Corps
conflagration.

So Ahab will just have to dust off his especially cross piratical space
dudes, animate the tanker babes, power up those skiffs, and sally forth.
Maybe the MF might be involved.  Hmmm, have to think up names and backstory
- the whole Han and Chewie thing has simply been done to death.

I'll try to have Valhalla there again (and, perhaps more likely, HES
Indescribable) - no promises though.  For the terminally keen, we could
always nick back to my place at some point (about 15 mins from the venue).

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...