 Organizations / Australia / 1328
Re: LegOz 2001.VIC.1 / Studs 2001.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 08:01:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, James Howse writes:

See you at the Powerhouse when?

I guess it all depends on wakey wakey time for the MUGS. One would think late
morning as a rough guide, aim for elevenish, just go inside if you get bored.

James (who ponders the eternal conundrum, sleep or LEGO time?)

Sleep when your a skel, or if you must sleep, dream constructively.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>