 Organizations / Australia / 1299
Re: LegOz 2001.VIC.1 / Studs 2001.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:33:54 GMT

Sue Ann Barber wrote in message ...

Somewhere along the line I seemed to have been left off the list of the
Victorians who are attending....... Transport permitting, I do intend on
being there.

Oops! I seem to have mis-read the date on both of your "unable to attend"
posts...

Here's the deal. So far, we were planning on taking one car with four people
(Martin, Ben, Ross and myself). The car is a Magna and can seat five in
reasonable comfort, but not as comfortably as four. I don't know whether it
would be comfortable enough for a drive that will probably last at least ten
hours. I guess it's up to you guys.
Keep in mind, though, that luggage-wise (mainly Lego, of course!) I expect
we'll fill up the boot and then some (i.e. the fifth passenger spot).
Perhaps, from a luggage perspective, a second car is in order. It'd
certainly be a bonus.

And I will need some more chains, and a few whips too (can never have • enough
;) )

I can bring a couple of dozen grey chains, dunno about the whips though...
can anyone think of a good reason to bring up a pile of skellingtons?

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/