 Organizations / Australia / 1291
Re: LegOz 2001.VIC.1 / Studs 2001.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 11:34:11 GMT

From: "Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com>
Just afteer an idea of how many Victorians are likely to be making the • trip
up, and what sort of forces they'll be able to provide for the Brickwars
battle
I will be going, and have made an assault vehicle which can have a
crew/assault force of about 15-20.

Speaking of which...what are the force limits?
More importantly, for those of us unfamiliar with Brickwars, where can I
find the rules that we will be playing with?  I have seen rules for pirate
wars (I think, it was a while ago) but was unsure what rules we were going
to be using.

Martin (S)