 Organizations / Australia / 1323
1322  |  1324
Subject:
Anyone interested in any of the following sets? [was Re: LegOz 2001.VIC.1 / Studs 2001.1]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 13:39:14 GMT

Just thought I'd see if there would be any buyers for any of the following sets?

[Almost all of them appeared at a certain second-hand toy shop I visit near
work while I was there on Friday at lunch. I was told that I'd know the
prices before Wednesday [possibly Monday.], so if I have confirmed offers on
any of the sets I'll get them and bring them up [though I'll probably
require payment by thursday lunchtime...bosses orders :(]

This is not just open to those who'll be attending, but those who will be
won't have to pay postage :) With these, let me know what the upper price
you'd pay for the set [complete, with instructions (and box in many cases]]
and the first offer received over the cost the set is being sold for will
get it at COST, and not at their upper bid. My only gain from this will be
the extra parts, and hopefully a couple of the sets I'm after in there :) ]

Pirate sets [strange how since it was realised how little pirates sets/figs
we have down here it seems to pop up for sale so much :) ]
6235
6252
6257
6266
6267
6270
6271

Town
6452 [about 80% complete]

Castle
6020
6076
6085 [1]

Space
6815
6899
6958
6982

Aquazone
1822 (?)
6115

western
6755
6761

Technic
8239 (?)
8838
8485 [$230]
8860
8880 [2]

Others
look under sets on brickbay at "lego down under"...disregard the prices
given and make an offer :) [I only charge the prices shown to foreign
bidders, and give aussie buyers a better deal. (Remember the prices are in $US)]

[1] from recently parted out collection. Contains all mini-figs [no visored
helmets though] and castle is complete [1 torch missing] no horses, and I'm
not sure what weapons will be included.

[2] missing one wheel, and the white bracket that holds it on [and 2
ball-joint technic axle/pins.] If I get an offer on the remaining wheels, I
WILL part this out.

Benjamin Whytcross

b_whytcross@hotmail.com

In lugnet.org.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
G'day all,

Just afteer an idea of how many Victorians are likely to be making the trip
up, and what sort of forces they'll be able to provide for the Brickwars
battle [1]. [Sue-Ann...Would you like some chains for your Space mutants
[eg: the bondage force from LegOz 20000.vic.1 :) ] as I can provide 40 or
so, along with a whip or two :) ]

Also, if there's to be trading, would it be possible for someone to host a
page where attendees can place a list of wanted parts, so those of us who
will be away from home have some chance of bringing worthwhile trade material?

[1] Speaking of which...what are the force limits?

Thanks,

Benjamin Whytcross [who hopes to have an assault vehicle or two ready in
time for battle.]

b_whytcross@hotmail.com