 Organizations / Australia / 1327
Re: LegOz 2001.VIC.1 / Studs 2001.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 07:32:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Peter White writes:
Is this a generalish offer? I was thinking of going to the P'house and
wondering how I'd get down to Colo Vale the following day. Would it be ok if
I met you at the house, came back crashed the night and went down Sun. with >>all?
I'm sure an honorary MUGship can be allocated.

Thanks (MUGging away) I'll make sure I bring my own Mug though :)

Apart from a carpeted surface, you will need to provide whatever you need to
snooze on/under since such facilities will be fully utilised.

No worries.

See you at the Powerhouse when?

James (who ponders the eternal conundrum, sleep or LEGO time?)