 Organizations / Australia / 1329
Re: LegOz 2001.VIC.1 / Studs 2001.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 19:59:06 GMT

Martin Scragg wrote in message <004c01c082e4$12cf1710$0201a8c0@martin>...

As far as I know, the plan was that I go to Ross's, and Paul would pick up
myself and Ross there, and then we go to Ben's.  The only thing I can't
remember is the time we were going to meet.  If this has changed, then lets
work it out now.

So, how does 8am at Ross's sound? I'd prefer no earlier, as there will be
people at my place (making noise) the previous evening.
It takes about ten and a half hours to get there from my place, which
includes a short stop for lunch, probably in Albury. If we meet at Ben's
place then eleven hours is probably about right. That should mean we get to
Ben's around 8:45, and an arrival time at Penrith of about 7pm, probably 8pm
if we stop for dinner somewhere, maybe at Mittagong or Narellan.
Depending on how much stuffing around we do at Ben's (or Ross's) it could be
an hour later than this.

I'm pretty dead set on stopping for a break (and lunch) at the border for at
least half an hour, especially if Friday is warm, because I've recently
noticed that my car's plasticy "new car" smell has been giving me some
asthma in warm weather (when the car's interior surfaces heat up, I guess),
and I might need a walk to get some fresh air.

So does 8am suit everyone? Is there anything else schedule-wise that anyone
can think of?

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164